The awe-inspiring kitchen in this Chadds Ford, PA home belongs in the cover of a magazine. We had so much fun building this space and still today marvel at the attention to detail this homeowner put into this kitchen. The final product speaks for itself.
This Shaker style kitchen is made from paint grade Oak, white Oak, and dark Oak. Some of the Oak is “quarter sawn” for a unique upscale look. The cabinets are finished in Benjamin Moore Navajo White, and the island is a natural finish. The door and drawer faces are inset flat panel. The hardware oil rubbed bronze. The countertops are Granite, and a kitchen like this retails for $35,000 – $40,000.
This kitchen has far more amazing details than we can list, but some key things to look for in this space include:
- Interesting, uniquely-detailed natural Granite slab selection for the island countertop
- Pot-filler above commercial-grade stove
- 18th century cabinet hardware
- Bead-board ceiling
- Pull-and-lift ergonomic stand mixer cabinet
- LED lighting inside glass-front cabinets
- Corner-cabinet organization system
- Butler’s Pantry small kitchen adjacent to main kitchen space
- Granite accent under microwave